Design Animate Present
Design – Animate – Present
Duration 10 days.
Course Length: 4 days.
This course is designed for new users of AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT.
This course covers the essential core topics for working with AutoCAD. The teaching strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools. More advanced tools are also introduced throughout the course. Not every command or option is covered, because the intent is to show the most essential tools and concepts.
Hands-on exercises throughout the course explore how to create 2D production drawings. The exercises are provided in both a printed format as well as an onscreen format that can be viewed next to AutoCAD.
· Understanding the AutoCAD work-space and user interface
· Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools
· Organizing drawing objects on layers
· Inserting reusable symbols (blocks)
· Preparing a layout to be plotted
· Adding text, hatching, and dimensions
Course Length: 3 days
This course is designed for AutoCAD user who wants to learn more about AutoCAD.
AutoCAD 3D Drawing and Modeling introduces students who are proficient with AutoCAD’s 2D commands to the concepts and methods of 3D modeling. The course provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of 3D and explores the main features of AutoCAD’s advanced 3D modeling workspace.
· 3D viewing techniques
· Working with simple and composite solids
· Creating complex solids and surfaces
· Modifying objects in 3D space
· Editing solids
· Creating sections, camera perspectives, and animations
· Converting 3D objects
· Setting up a rendering with materials and lights
· Creating 2D drawings from 3D models
· Working with the User Coordinate System
Course Length: 3 days
This course is designed for the AutoCAD user who wants to learn more about Printing, Formatting to print and Presentation Techniques that will maximize the Visual Impact.
· Learn to create walk-through.
· Learn to create animation motion paths and camera angles.
· 3D viewing techniques for presentation on printed and visual media.
· Learn to create complete video animation for viewing or posting on social media.
· Creating complex video presentations using a combination of AutoCAD 2d Layouts / 3d Layouts and rendered animations.
There are no products to list in this category.