Understanding Town & Country Planning Submital for Approvals
Trinidad and Tobago Town and Country Planning Submittal
Duration 2 days Evenings.
· Understanding the Town & Country Planning submittal requirements.
· Understanding the change of land use with respect to the zoning requirements
· of Trinidad and Tobago.
· Understanding the Role of the Environmental Management Agency, and its requirement for a Certificate of Environmental Clearance.
· Understanding the Drainage requirements under the EMA compliance
· Using the Guide to Developers and Applicants for Planning Permission.
· Using the Guide to the Design and Construction of Small Building Code TTS 599: 2006.
· Using the Guidelines for design and construction of water and waste water systems in Trinidad and Tobago - June 2003 WASA.
· Formatting Drawings for the TTCP submittals.
· Create and use an AutoCAD template for present and ongoing projects.
*All coursework and materials will be distributed to participants for reference.
There are no products to list in this category.